A Yo Gabba Gabba Birthday Party

It’s a Party, It’s a party for my Finn.
This past weekend, we had a few of Finn’s friends over for his 2nd Birthday.

Brobee and Muno were there in cupcake form :) I didn’t want to go too over the top with decorations because he is only two and how can I out do myself year after year? So, I kept it pretty simple. My best decision was ordering pizza instead of trying to cook and heat my kitchen up. I also made some White Wine Sangria – tutorial HERE

Like any good hostess, I enlisted help. My amazing mom did such a great job on the cupcakes. She didn’t just draw on a face with icing, everything was made from real food. Muno’s teeth are pieces of banana chips. Couldn’t you die over the Brobee one?

In my opinion, you can’t have a party without streamers and balloons. They are cliche for a reason.

We had to have some healthy snacks for the kids so they were too sugared up from the cupcakes.
I saw these fancy fruit ka-bobs on Pinterest. These are just cute for life, I don’t need a party to make these again.
Another Pinterest find… these DJ Lance Rock Radio party favors. The radio is a free printable from NickJr.com and you just tape it to a box of animal crackers. Yes please!
I came across a few birthday banners with the YGG faces but I changed mine a little and had just used their eyes.
I also made the Birthday Boy a shirt. Which didn’t stay clean or on for long. Tutorial HERE.
(on his new trampoline)
I would say it was a great time. Any party that ends with eating a cupcake in your underwear is a success in my book.

Comments

I love the monster theme and how you tied together the food, clothing and decor. The banner is too cute! And I love how you displayed the cupcakes.

What a great party! You pulled everything together and doesn’t look overdone. I’m in the midst of planning a pirate party for my son’s 3rd birthday in a few weeks. Love the pizza idea, so much in fact I just told my dh we’ll be doing the same =)

I can’t find the boombox printable on nick jr. Do you happen to still have the link? I think the party is the cutest!! I would love to make the animal cracker party favors….

4. Rachel says

I realize you posted these photos a year ago but I was wondering if you could tell me specifically how you made your banner. I am not crafty at all but I would love to make this for my sons second birthday. Thank you so much!

LOVE these ideas! I am wondering which kind and where you got animal cracker boxes to fit the printable boom boxes. It seems like the general barnum boxes would be too long!

Wow that was odd. I just wrote an very long comment but
    after I clicked submit my comment didn’t show up. Grrrr… well I’m not writing all that over again.

Anyway, just wanted to say wonderful blog!

But, when you go for your spray tan and you don’t prepare your skin, your tan won’t last as long.
    There are different extreme body exfoliator obtainable and a number of them are just like spray
    tan machines and there’s also a spray equipment exists which you’ll want to fix it in your clean upwards shower to be able
    to spray the organic spray tan solution over your own skins external surface to get
    a bronze shine. Why is Exfoliation Necessary for Spray Tanning Mature Skin. There will vary extreme body
    exfoliator obtainable and a number of them are much like spray tan machines
    and there’s also a spray equipment exists which you can fix it in your clean upward shower to spray the organic spray
    tan solution over the skins outside surface to acquire a bronze sparkle.
    A technician uses the machine and applies the solution with
    a spray tan gun. With an airbrush spray tan, lotions,
    moisturizers, wipes, gels, and the like, you can benefit
    from a bronzed look without exposing yourself to dangerous diseases.
    Spray tans fall into two basic categories: do-it-yourself products available from stores.
    The spray product is available in different varieties and quantities.
    Spray tanning involves spraying a solution onto your body to generate
    a golden “tan” effect. Or is it the fact that everybody
    can see the red bottom and know that you have a pair of these
    highly expensive foot protectors.

Replacing the wax ring is a lot less difficult and expensive
    than replacing the toilet, but if you have wanted a new commode,
    this is your chance. ” In little time at all, the completed washing was spinning away drying in the only dryer, I was standing under a well eared hot shower giving myself a good rubdown. This can be an especially difficult task if you have oily skin.

But keep in mind the key to lose weight
    through walking is walking in slow manner and in a rhythm.
    Using good times ahead for your weight loss situation can give you awesome results each
    time you want to do something effective in making sure
    you can fit in those pants or that dress for the special occasion. You will
    again get a well toned body with perfect curves and shapes.

Shock hair loss is generally caused by physician error when doing
    the treatment, so picking a physician who understands
    exactly what they are doing is essential. If the drugs damage
    cell activity during the anagen phase, then hair loss is noticeable within a couple
    of weeks. The step-by-step method of using castor oil for hair
    loss treatment:.

Lawat leaf extracts are traditionally used in preventing hair loss, promoting hair growth and releaving itchiness and
    skin inflammation. A study published in The Journal of Dermatology revealed that chlorine
    causes discolouration and a change in hair
    texture. By observing all the above tips when faced with the problem
    of hair loss Minneapolis citizens should be able to contain avoidable hair breakages.

It also lets you add multiple portion sizes for your own foods.
    The firm bases any discount about the cost of paying for several plastic
    bottles of the 15-day give. Rolls demonstrates that eating these varieties of meals, principally before the main meal, may lead to eating fewer unhealthy calories during the following dinner.

The first week, you get acquainted with your new routine, and the end of the diet seems so
    far away. But before you buy HCG drops you should know how
    they work. HCG diet materials stress the importance of sticking to this diet.

Call a local community college and make an appointment with an advisor, find out if you qualify for financial
    aid, talk to them about career options. Hey, the moving company
    reserved your truck and has to hopefully be able to book it
    within the next 48 hours in order to make up for the lost revenue.
    Household transfer from one place to other demands for excessive care and
    attention because there is all the time the
    increased danger of the breakage of the items and
    home products.

Islamorada tarpon fishing involves the fishing of an prehistoric rare fish
    tarpon through the scientific name Magalops Atlanticus which
    is a prehistoric fish considered to be one in every of the diverse
    & interesting creatures across the country which can be present in both side of Atlantic also referred to as as the tarpum tarpon or else the silver king due
    to it’s majestic appearance & colour which lays 15 million eggs.
    Wherever you go, different rules may apply,
    and some of them will be regional only. Bait casting
    are multiplying reels, with the spool mounted above the rod.

Moisture may freeze at the expansion valve,
    giving some of the indication of under charging.

From this airport, guests are able to rent a car or, as a more inexpensive option, take a shuttle
    from the airport to the north entrance. These baits range
    from chicken blood to old moldy bread being used.

As more and more homeowners are forced to leave their homes, they turn to
    renting for the short term. The great thing about them though is
    obviously they are a tremendous build quality and with such a timeless style you can get away with wearing these
    for years to come. For those who are looking for low maintenance and don’t mind spending a couple extra dollars for convenience, then they would probably want to order disposable cartridges with their e-cigarette starter
    kits.

Make sure you go for breast cancer fundraiser items both RPCI hospitals.
    According to the comedy in Carey’s photos, which is now
    100 percent rate for brain cancer is always advised to go in for
    surgery, which is the right fit. Heres a good candidate for breast cancer such
    as Ki67, those improvements have not changed. Dr Jay K thought
    very logically and said,” the Many Faces of Breast Cancer is staged.